Spend your afternoon on this half day white water river kayaking adventure paddling your own kayak down the crystal clear water of the Clutha River. Your guide will give you instructions on river safety and technique, as well as tips on river reading and directions on where to find the action and best play spots. With a bit of practice, you’ll soon be cruising down the river in style. A great river cruise and adventure trip. Be prepared to get a little wet and have a laugh.
· Half-day of kayaking on a grade 1-2 section of river.
· Includes drinks and our famous brownie!
· Learn how to navigate down rapids and maybe have a couple swims?!
· Operates in most weather conditions
· A little kayaking experience is helpful (once or twice is fine!), or some reasonable fitness and a sense of adventure!
**Weight restriction 110kgs – please contact us with any enquiries**
Departs: 2:00 PM (arrive 10mins before departure time)
Allow: 4 hours
What to Bring: Sunscreen, swimwear for under your wetsuit, a towel, thermals if needed.
Includes: Kayaking & light refreshments. Wetsuit and all safety equipment.
NOTE: You must be able to swim, be very confident in water and have a good fitness level. We can offer inflatable kayaks for adults and children (children must also be able to swim) to share. Please email if you have any questions.