– 8am Departure (7hours)
– Gourmet Lunch and Powerboat ride
– $349/adult & $299/child
– Minimum 4pax
Have you got a little extra time, and want a full day activity to explore more of Wanaka on the water?
We’ll take you further into the lake to immerse yourself in the stunning surrounds. Picture the clear blue water reflecting the impressive Southern Alps. Your destination? Mou Waho Island, the “island with a lake, on the lake on the island.”
· Full day of exploring the lake by kayak and water-taxi (about 16kms)
· Gourmet picnic lunch on Mou Waho island
· Includes drinks and our famous brownie!
· Water-taxi ride from the island back to Wanaka
· Operates in most weather conditions – exact routes may vary subject to conditions
· No kayaking experience needed, just reasonable fitness and a sense of adventure!
For the 2020/21 season this trip can be booked on demand, with a minimum of 4 people for the trip to run.
Departs: 8:00 AM from outside Wanaka iSite
Allow: 7 hours
Bring: Sunscreen, clothing you don’t mind getting a little wet, a water bottle, a camera, warm clothing if needed. Don’t forget swimwear if you are keen to take a dip!
Includes: Kayaking & light refreshments. Gourmet picnic lunch. Water-taxi ride from Mou Waho Island to Wanaka.
Notes: A general level of fitness required. Beginners welcome! Weight restriction 110kgs per person