– Great for families and groups
– Pre Booking required
– Minimum of 4 pax
Excited about exploring Lake Wanaka on a Stand Up Paddle board (SUP)?
The Lake Escape will take you there! It’s a great adventure for first timers and experienced SUP paddlers alike. The welcoming clear water of Lake Wanaka makes for an amazing journey on a paddleboard. This trip is water-taxi supported, so no matter what the weather is like, you will be surrounded by the stunning scenery of Lake Wanaka.
• Half-day of stand up paddle boarding in a remote location
• Includes drinks and our famous brownie!
• Water taxi pick-up or drop-off
• Operates in most weather conditions
• Tour can be tailored to suit skill levels
• Beginners welcome!
For the 2020/21 season this trip can be booked on demand, with a minimum of 4 people for the trip to run.
Depart at 9:00 AM from Wanaka iSite
Bring: Sunscreen, swimwear, thermals if needed
Includes: Stand Up Paddle boarding & light refreshments. Wetsuit (if needed) and all safety equipment. Water taxi transport. Pickup from the Wanaka I-site