General Terms and Conditions for Paddle Wanaka Ltd
- Cancellations must be given 24 hours prior to the commencement of the tour to receive a full refund.
- If Paddle Wanaka needs to cancel a booking for any reason, customers will be notified as early as possible, and will be given the option to rebook or be refunded 100% of the trip cost.
- If on the date of the tour a pre-booked customer does not turn up for whatever reason, no refund will be given.
- Risk Awareness Participation with Paddle Wanaka will require signing a risk disclose form on the day.
Things to consider are listed below:
1) By undertaking this activity, I am aware that I may get wet in some manner, I understand that conditions may change and can get very cold and windy. I am prepared for this.
2) I understand that this is an outdoor activity, and as such there is always an element of risk involved that may cause serious harm or worse to myself or others, if my actions are inappropriate.
3) I will listen to, and follow, all instructions given to me by Paddle Wanaka staff.